Optima™ 529Product Selector
Basic 1-Phase Vertical PDUs
Marway’s Optima 529 Series basic 0U PDUs are designed for industrial environments. These systems provide the same high build quality Marway’s PDUs are known for, but with a focus on the needs of economical, general-purpose applications. A variety of power options, inlet connectors, and outlet connectors provides 16 models to choose from.
Download the Standard Products Catalog (above) for complete details, but here’s an overview of standard and optional features:
- 0U chassis in full-rack (66”) and half-rack (40”) sizes.
- End, side, and tool-less mounting options.
- Standard surge suppression.
- Standard UL 489 circuit breakers with power on indicator.
- Multiple inlet power options including:
- 100-120 Vac single phase, 50/60 Hz, 12/15 A
- 100-120 Vac single phase, 50/60 Hz, 16/20 A
- 100-120 Vac single phase, 50/60 Hz, 24/30 A
- 100-240 Vac single phase, 50/60 Hz, 16/20 A
- 200-240 Vac single phase, 50/60 Hz, 16/20 A
- 200-240 Vac single phase, 50/60 Hz, 24/30 A
- A variety of inlet connector types including:
- 5-15P, 5-20P,
- L5-20P, L5-30P,
- L6-20P, L6-30P,
- C20 chassis, and C20 cable.
- A variety of outlet connector types including:
- 5-15R, 5-20R,
- C13, and C19.
- C13 outlets feature a high-tension design to better grip standard cables without the need for proprietary locking systems or
- Certified to UL 62368-1.