3-Phase Power Distribution Units
3-phase PDUs with EMI filters, EPO, Ethernet, and more.
Meeting Power Management Challenges
- Protecting equipment from noisy power signals using specially-selected, three-phase EMI filters and surge suppressors.
- Saving space by consolidating conditioning and conversion capabilities often in external power boxes.
- Meeting the exact connectivity and control needs of specialized equipment.
- Saving project time by managing compliance testing.
Standard and Custom
- We have over 70 standard basic and smart 3-phase PDUs.
- 120/208 3-phase wye, 20-amp and 30-amp models.
- 2U, 3U, and vertical 0U configurations.
- Basic, switched-only, metered and switched versions.
- Marway specializes in application-specific PDUs.
- Rackmount chassis from 0U to 24U, to rack sized.
- Custom enclosures for non-rack applications.
- Up to 480 Vac wye or delta, 400 amps.
Conversion, Conditioning, and Control
- Meet EMI standards using filters and shielded enclosures.
- Mitigate voltage spikes/transients using surge suppression.
- Integration of ac and dc sources.
- Conversions of three-phase input sources into single phase and dc branches.
- Local and remote power monitoring.
- Local and remote switching of outlets via relays, SSRs, or three-phase contactors.
- Individually breakered branches.
- EPO and interlock integration and remote panels.
Networked and Non-networked
- Non-networked PDUs still offer some remote switching through discrete signals from remote panels.
- Networked PDUs offer remote control and monitoring over Ethernet using HTTP/S, SSH, Telnet, and SNMP.
- Remote switching of outlets.
- Remote monitoring of inlet current, voltage, and power.
- Remote monitoring of outlet current (Q4 2018).
- Event alerts for startup, user login, outlet state change, EPO, current and voltage setpoint excursion, and configuration changes (via SNMP, email, SMS).
- Scripted automation through Telnet, SSH, SNMP, or RESTful API over HTTP/S.
Compliance and Standards
- Certified ISO 9001.
- UL and CE certification (others when required)
- Designed and manufactured to UL/IEC 62368-1 and 61010-1 (others when required)
- Environment and HALT testing when required.
Explore the advantages of creating a custom PDU, our custom project process, and our capabilities.
Smart Three-Phase PDUs
0U and 3U for 120/208 Vac 3-phase, 20 or 30 amps. EMI filter, remote EPO, more. Ethernet switching, metering.
Basic Three-Phase PDUs
0U, 2U, 3U for 120/208 Vac 3-phase, 20 or 30 amps. EMI filter, remote EPO, and more.