Power Integration Services
engineering and manufacturing services
Marway offers both engineering and manufacturing capacity for those seeking specialized power management solutions from OEM PDUs, purpose-built test and diagnostic carts, to fully customized rack systems for command-and-control centers in industrial and military facilities, ships, airframes, and other applications.
Services and Capabilities
Generally speaking, our services specialize in the engineering, design, and packaging of rack-mount control centers where the optimization of power distribution is a key packaging objective. Whether the equipment is used for communications, test and diagnostics, power management, or other roles, we’re able to provide a number of services such as these below:
- power distribution and multi-power management design
- integration wiring including the design of optimized control and interconnect panels
- rack enclosure selection/design
- sub-system specification, selection, and procurement
- assembly and test
- documentation and certification
- operation and maintenance training
- blanket order/supply chain replenishment
Marway uses modern CAD and modeling. This helps ensure quality mechanical and electrical design, and allows us to experiment with virtual serviceability before we begin manufacturing. This process also aids in providing detailed documentation for service and maintenance. We can provide concept or detailed modeling for collaborative design and review, and for OEM and other multi-unit projects, we offer prototyping services as well.
Our 25,000 sq. ft. facility includes a raw material processing center allowing us to mill, punch, and laser-cut sheet metal on-site for higher quality control and shorter turn-around time.
Quality and Compliance
Marway has always focused on quality, and delivered products complying with many commercial and military specifications. When certification is required, we can initiate and manage that process prior to delivery.
- Certified AS9100 with ISO 9001
- Lockheed Star Supplier recipient
- NEC, CSA, TUV, C-UL, CE
- UL 60950-1
- Certifications through NRTL testing when required
- Industry-specific safety compliance such as SEMI S2, medical “601”