Military Power Distribution Units
Hundreds of our units
Meeting Power Management Challenges
- Protecting equipment from noisy power signals.
- Meeting demands of harsh environments.
- Saving space with consolidation of external power boxes.
- Meeting the exact connectivity and control needs of specialized equipment.
- Saving project time by managing compliance testing.
Programs, Platforms, and Applications
- Deployed in aircraft, ships, and submarines.
- Also in development test roles, support facilities, and forward operating bases powering mobile data processing to multi-rack test and service bays.
- CSRR, AMDR, VPM, BACN, WIN-T, and other programs.
- Supporting communications, weapons, intelligence, and research systems.
Compliance and Standards
- Certified AS9100 with ISO 9001.
- MIL-STD 461, 901D, 810
- Designed and manufactured to other MIL-STDs when required.
- Environment and HALT testing and certification when required.
- UL and CE certification (others when required)
Custom, COTS, COTS-Modified
- Marway specializes in application-specific PDUs.
- Rackmount chassis from 0U to 24U, to rack sized.
- Custom enclosures for non-rack applications.
- AC, DC, 400 Hz — up to 480 Vac, 400 amps.
- We have nearly 300 standard basic and smart PDUs.
- 1-phase, 3-phase, 15-, 20-, and 30-amp models.
- 1U, 2U, 3U, and vertical 0U configurations.
Conversion, Conditioning, and Control
- Meet EMI standards using filters and shielded enclosures.
- Mitigate voltage spikes/transients using surge suppression.
- Integration of ac and dc sources.
- Conversions for ac-ac, ac-dc, dc-dc, and dc-ac.
- Local and remote power monitoring and switching.
- Individually breakered branches.
- EPO and interlock integration and remote panels.
Networked and Non-networked
- Non-networked PDUs still offer some remote switching through discrete signals from remote panels.
- Networked PDUs offer remote control and monitoring over Ethernet using HTTP/S, SSH, Telnet, and SNMP.
- Remote switching of outlets.
- Remote monitoring of inlet current, voltage, and power.
- Remote monitoring of outlet current (Q4 2018).
- Event alerts for startup, user login, outlet state change, EPO, current and voltage setpoint excursion, and configuration changes (via SNMP, email, SMS).
- Scripted automation through Telnet, SSH, SNMP, or RESTful API over HTTP/S.
Explore the advantages of creating a custom PDU, our custom project process, and our capabilities.
Standard Smart PDUs
0U, 1U, 3U for 1-phase and 3-phase, 15, 20, 30 amps. EMI filter, remote EPO, more. Ethernet switching, metering.
Standard Non-networked PDUs
0U, 1U, 2U, 3U for 1-phase and 3-phase, 15, 20, 30 amps. EMI filter, remote EPO, and more.